Dryline Hosting’s servers are located in a state-of-the-art data center in Lansing, Michigan. This data center sprawls over more than 32,000 sq. ft. and network boasting lightning fast 100% uptime.
This new facility includes an expansive data center with the capacity for over 8,000 servers and an on-site call center staffed by Level 3 technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This environment allows us to provide the highest level of service coupled with extremely low response times.
These facilities feature a rigid security system including video surveillance, electronic entry, and 24/7 monitoring.
- Redundant Fiber Entrance expandable to 1840 Gigabits per second
- Multiple Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to DC1
- Fully Redundant Cisco 6509 Sup720 Distribution Switches
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to each rack switch
- Cisco 2960 48 Port 10/100 rack switches
- 2500 kVA utility power feed
- ASCO Closed Transistion Transfer Switch
- Multiple Kohler 1250 kVA Diesel Generators
- Kohler Generator Paralleling Switchgear
- Multiple Powerware 9315 500 kVA UPS
- Liebert PDU Units
- Multiple Liebert 20 and 22 Ton Upflow AC Units
- 24x7x365 manned facility
- Multiple closed circuit tv security cameras, covering all entrances and datacenter space
- Site entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card system
- Site remotely monitored by 3rd party security company